3 days ago
Your life at Ubi:
The QC Technical Department of Ubisoft Bucharest is looking for a Web Developer to join our evolving team that is responsible with developing Tools, Automation and Data Analytics solutions for all Ubisoft QC studios.
Your main mission:
Your mission will be to develop, deploy and maintain a global web solution that acts as a gateway to QC activities: scheduling & deploying of builds for QC teams, reporting of QC activities, offer analytics dashboards and many more.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best development practices
- Integrate various local and external APIs into a global application
- Integrate data from various databases
- Debug and correct issues found by testers or peers in a very efficient way
- Propose ideas of improvement of the applications, procedures and technologies used
- Offer good technical solutions for the tasks assigned
- Create website layouts and user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices based on provided mockups
The professional value you bring:
- Able to write clean, efficient object-oriented PHP code
- Good knowledge of PHP MVC architecture (preferably Laravel)
- Good knowledge of a frontend framework (preferably Vue)
- Good knowledge of code abstractization in order to create efficient, reusable and maintainable code
- Able to understand, write and optimize complex MySQL queries
- Able to create and manage properly indexed, relational databases
- Able to use front-end CSS frameworks effectively (bootstrap or similar frameworks)
- Able to create a clean, user-friendly and responsive interface
- Good knowledge of Git versioning system
- Able to maintain at a basic level a web server (understand the basic concepts)
- Knowledge of Unit Testing is a nice to have
The personal value you bring:
- Willingness to learn new things constantly
- Autonomous, having a high level of ownership (little to no micromanagement)
- Enthusiastic and eager to take on new challenges
- Team player
- Results driven, focused on delivering quality work
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical parties
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
Our Quality Control colleagues play a critical role in ensuring that Ubi games are delivered in the best shape and continue improving their quality post-launch. Without them, no production-driven magic would see daylight.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun and join us!
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume, highlighting your experience, education and skills.
At Ubisoft Bucharest, we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on projects that shape the entertainment industry. From Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and many others – join us in creating the next big titles in gaming.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.