El Segundo CA 90245 US
2 months ago
The Web Developer will work closely with our project managers, strategists, and design team members to develop specifications and make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies. This includes designing, building, and supporting a variety of game web applications, games websites, and web services
- Develop new websites for Nexon games working collaboratively with production and design.
- Development of robust and user-friendly .NET-based web applications.
- Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications.
- Monitor web operations and respond to problems
- Design and implement various database systems
- Other duties as assigned
Types of decisions made by this position:
- Identify process improvements
- Develop game websites
- You are an expert on C# and .NET technologies: MVC and Web Form.
- You are proficient in MS SQL database.
- You have experience with setting up websites on IIS.
- You have experience with PHP on a LAMP stack.
- You have a good grasp of jQuery and mobile responsive development.
- You have built RESTful Web APIs and understood all the HTTP methods
- You are on top of your emails and tasks, and update their status through JIRA.
- You use your time wisely and don't miss a hard due date.
- Your code is clean and maintainable. In addition, you should seek out for a code review if you're uncertain about your approach.
- You don't hesitate to reach out to project managers and other teams when you need pieces of information to complete your tasks.
- You follow the coding standards from previous, similar projects and do not always build the same thing from scratch.
- You can take both constructive and critical feedback about your performance and skills with professionalism and respect to your peers.
- You are a great problem solver.
- You are excellent at communication. You work well with others.
- 3 – 5 years of website development experience
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.