This job might no longer be available.
Web Developer Team Lead
Bucharest Bucharest ro
8 days ago
The QC Technical Department of Ubisoft Bucharest is looking for a Lead Web Dev to join our evolving team that is responsible with developing Tools, Automation and Data Analytics solutions for all Ubisoft QC studios.
Together with your team, your mission will be to develop, deploy and operate a global web solution that acts as a gateway to QC activities: scheduling & deploying of builds for QC teams, reporting of QC activities, offer analytics dashboards and many more.
- Coordinate the development activities within his scope: technical design, software development activities, unit testing, technical documentation, release processes, monitoring & performance management
- Be the expert on the applications that are assigned to you and assist the developers that work on those projects
- Propose technical solution and be involved in the R&D process on new technologies that will benefit existing tools
- Communicate ideas, issues, status, and outcomes with the team and managers
- Assist in promoting a positive engineering and team culture
- Provide technical and functional guiding to team members
- Be responsible of code review for the developments done by other developers and ensure all the guidelines are respected, keeping a high-quality code
- Identify technical risks and provide solutions to encountered problems;
- Actively collaborate with other technical leads inside & outside the department;
- Plan, organize, follow-up and assess the team performance and help members grow
- 5+ years of experience developing in PHP (recent PHP7 and Laravel experience required) within professional IT environment
- 1+ year experience in leading/coordinating a team of web developers
- Experience with MVC frameworks; experience with unit/functional testing frameworks (PHPUnit)
- Experience in database architecture and design (MySQL)
- Strong knowledge of client/server and internet systems architectures and accurately suggests the use of the appropriate technology for the application
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
At Ubisoft we create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities. We are always committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. You will have the opportunity to grow and collaborate with talented teams from around the world and work in an open environment where everyone is eager to share their knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, representing one of the first companies to perform in this field, on the Romanian market. After a strong history of acclaimed titles, the studio moved into co-development, contributing to blockbuster games such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance. Today, the studio continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of amazing games that have a strong impact on players around the world.