Web Developer, Research and Development Team
2 months ago
Your main mission
- Collaborate with cross-functional agile teams on designing, implementing, testing, and maintaining large scalable distributed applications.
- Prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
- Develop and research ideas for Ubisoft IT R&D projects
- Provide guidance and mentoring to junior level developers
The professional value you bring
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure, specifically AWS services
- Extensive experience with API design and implementation (REST, GraphQL, etc.).
- Proficient in C# (.net core) – OOP, data structures, algorithms
- Knowledge of at least one modern front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue, Svelt
- Familiarity with AWS and have built apps leveraging its offerings (S3, SNS/SQS, EC2, Kinesis, Cloud Formations, etc.).
Nice to have:
- NodeJS experience
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases and cloud services such as Aurora, MSSQL, DynamoDB, Redis
The personal value you bring
- Sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team
- Autonomous and self-motivated
- Enthusiasm for learning new and emergent technologies
- Analytical skills, attention to details; ability to understand user needs
Ubisoft’s team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
Our colleagues from the IT department engineer and deliver reliable services & products for Ubisoft’s game development teams and for our player communities, as well as developing apps for internal, world-wide use.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun and join us!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.