Bucharest Bucharest ro
14 days ago
Vision of the role
The IT Department of Ubisoft is looking for an experienced Web Developer for designing and developing innovative web based applications. You will be working in a fast paced international environment on interesting projects and gain invaluable knowledge and expertise along the way.
• Design, code and test technical solutions while seeking optimal performance and structuring
• Define and implement technical solutions that answer best clients’ needs
• Establish responsible deadlines and personal work plans and manage time effectively
• Work with Project Managers to build project plans and estimations
• Propose ideas of improvement of the applications, procedures and technologies used
• Proactively seek opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies
• Follow and enhance existing development processes
• Be involved in core projects for the company
• Extensive experience developing object-oriented PHP applications
• Experience using and optimizing MySQL, Redis
• Experience working on high traffic or large brand websites
• Good command of English
Nice to have:
• Experience working with MVC frameworks or PSR-15 Middleware microframeworks, such as Zend Framework or Expressive Framework
• Experience with React, Redux
• Experience with version control systems, distributed revision control and source code management systems, preferably Git
Desirable personal skills:
• Ability to complete duties on time whilst maintaining a high quality service
• Enthusiasm in learning and using new technologies
• Good attention to details
• Good communication skills
• Sense of humor, positive approach, working well within a team
We offer motivating salary, performance bonuses, medical services, meal tickets and free access to relaxing and fitness rooms. But, most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and Information Technology Department are its driving force.