This job might no longer be available.
Web Design Team Lead
1 month ago
Your life at Ubi
The Web Design team lead manages a team of design related profiles (visual design, front-end development, UI/UX) located in multiple locations (Bucharest mostly) and is involved at project levels to provide guidance and oversights.
Your main mission
- Bring the best in people & get them to shine
- Mentor and coach team members through formal and informal channels
- Defines objectives, measure performance and provide feedback
- Identify and guide evolution, development, and career path opportunities for team members
- Encourage creativity, risk-taking, and constant improvement.
- Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort.
- Recognize and celebrate team and team member accomplishments
- Manage recruitment/hiring processes, planning, budgeting, and performance assessment
- Ensure the administrative monitoring of the team (absence planning and validation, business trips planning, monitoring and validation of time sheets) and that logistic needs are met
- Grow and keep client relationship & communication
- Identify needs within the organization
- Promote the team's programs and expand its area of expertise and its activities
- Manage allocation of projects within the team
The professional value you bring
- Good people management skills
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Relevant experience and skills with UI/UX, graphic design, and front-dev (HTML, CSS, jQuery), and usability
- Aesthetics, sense of style
- Knowledgeable of web-design & UI/UX best practices, methodologies, and professional web standards, as well as brand design principles.
The personal value you bring
- Ability of accurately understanding team members, business and the end-users needs
- Flexibility, solution oriented, organized, proactive, perseverant, team player, with a collaborative manner of working.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Ubisoft’s team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
Our colleagues from the IT department engineer and deliver reliable services & products for Ubisoft’s game development teams and for our player communities, as well as developing apps for internal, world-wide use.