Web Content Manager, Asset Store
4 days ago
The Unity Asset Store team is seeking a Web Content Manager to implement digital content initiatives on the Asset Store. Reporting to the Site Experience Lead, you will be responsible for the end-to-end content management lifecycle (CMS). This involves handling the intake of content requests, and building, updating and publishing content on the (CMS).
What you will be doing
- Work on content management system, applying standard methodologies and a ‘users first’ approach when preparing content
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams—including design, copywriting, ecommerce, and marketing—to deliver and publish content
- Update/modify pages based on data and performance metrics
- Work with the design team to ensure that we have the right asset specifications
- Participate in broader Asset Store initiatives - every member of the team is encouraged to help drive the business
What we’re looking for
- Excels in a fast paced, dynamic, and international environment
- Experience with CMS platforms and web analytics tools like Google Analytics and Hotjar
- Proactive communicator and master organizer
- Has worked with web development/design teams and has a basic understanding of agile methodologies
- Experience in gaming/tech and ecommerce industries is a plus
We offer team members many benefits, including comprehensive health insurance, generous vacation days and personal days, health and wellness subsidies, and more.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.