Web Content Coordinator
21 days ago
The Web Content Coordinator will play a critical role in managing and publishing content and assets on Bandai Namco’s websites to keep our sites fresh and exciting. You will be responsible for ensuring that our webpages contain accurate content and functionality and work closely with the Web team to implement content-related changes, report bugs, and test new features on a regular basis.
In this position, you will collaborate with internal UX design and both front and back-end development teams to ensure that our dynamic content publishing schedule has high quality assets and functionality in a timely manner. An eye for detail, industry trends, creative problem solving, and strong communication skills will be valued traits in this role.
Join us at our new campus in Irvine, California where a hybrid work schedule will be observed.
This is a full-time, non-exempt position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Launch, maintain, and QA content in the CMS including: staging content in a timely manner, coordinating launch times with stakeholders and Web team, ensuring content accuracies, reporting bugs with appropriate lead times to address, removing or editing content with a sense of urgency, and other miscellaneous tasks
- Upload approved site content and imagery and maintain organization of new and old content in the appropriate folders and repositories
- Set up and publish dynamic content (Homepage Banners, News Articles, etc) to maintain site change cadence best practices, while adhering to schedule maintained by the Web Team in collaboration with stakeholders in a timely manner
- Help QA the websites on an on-going basis – ensuring content and functionality is accurate across all devices
- Assist in user acceptance testing of new site development and added functionality with our developers and UX designers
- Partner with our localization teams to ensure additional regional sites are receiving the latest versions of content
- Support in tracking and compiling data and metrics of our site on a weekly, monthly, or yearly basis as requested
- Assist in intaking requests for content changes on our site and flag the required teams needed to address and support and ensure that the most critical changes are being prioritized above all
- Occasionally be available to launch content during weekends or early/late hours of the day to support our global publishing calendar
- Support the Web team in any other additional tasks
- Bachelors degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, or related field
- Or relevant work experience
- 1-2+ years of experience in web content management or operations
- Strong familiarity with CMS technology and tools (Hygraph, Drupal, or similar)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, strong problem-solving skills, and the ability to work effectively individually and in groups
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects, maintain commitments, and meet strict deadlines while also being flexible to shifting demands and priorities.
- Experience in using JIRA or other project tracking tools
- Basic understanding of coding is helpful (HTML, CSS, etc)
- Experience interacting with stakeholders, agencies, design, and development teams to manage digital channels is a plus
- Love of games and entertainment space is a plus
Hourly rate: $26.31 - $42.96
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. is providing the following notice regarding the Personal Information we collect and use in the context of this job application: https://www.bandainamcoent.com/legal/bnea-privacy-ccpanotice
About Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc.
Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc., part of the Bandai Namco Group, is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive entertainment for major video game consoles, PC, online, and mobile platforms. The company is known for creating many of the industry’s beloved classic franchises such as PAC-MAN®, GALAGA®, TEKKEN®, SOULCALIBUR®, and ACE COMBAT®, and publishing the critically acclaimed DARK SOULS™ series and the blockbuster title ELDEN RING™. Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. is also the premier publisher in the Western hemisphere for anime-based video games including GUNDAM™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, DRAGON BALL™, and ONE PIECE®. Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. is headquartered in Irvine, California. More information about the company and its products can be found at http://www.bandainamcoent.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.