10 days ago
- Develop and integrate new features reflecting the needs of game teams as well as the core services team.
- Work closely with the QC team to support all major mobile and desktop browsers.
- Ensure good performances of the websites including optimization & setting up monitoring solutions.
- Develop the back-end console
- Design and implement blockchain smart contract solutions which meet the parameters/requirements of the project.
- Prefer experience with AWS (S3, DynamoDB, CloudFront)
- Experience with one or more server frameworks, such as Node.js / Express, etc. as well as client frameworks (React, Vue, Angular, etc.)
- Experience with database technology such as MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience integrating plug-ins and components from third-party platforms/API providers
- Experience with Ethereum, Solana or other major blockchain networks.
- Experience creating and deploying smart contracts for dApps on one or more platforms
- Knowledge of Rust and/or Solidity programming languages
- Familiarity with web3 API, interfacing with wallets, as well as tools such as Truffle, Ganache.
- Understanding of bottlenecks in blockchain interaction and various potential solutions (e.g., L2 frameworks).
Why it's great to work at Ubisoft Danang:
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern, and creative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Performance rewards
- Creative & endless fun projects
- New frontiers in tech, entertainment and beyond.
- Flexible working time
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your family
- Free access to the entire Ubisoft PC games library
- UBIVERSARY for your working milestones
- Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
- Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
- Staff clubs
- Special gifts for every occasion throughout the year
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (PS5…), coffee, tea, and fresh fruits
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world.
Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, a hotbed for tech and culture also known as one of the best cities to live in Asia, the newest studio focuses on developing a diverse catalogue of fun-packed casual genre instant games.
By bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, SEA and the World together, and allowing them to thrive in a dynamic and modern international work and living environment, Ubisoft Da Nang is the place to be to begin your journey in game development or take the big next step in your career.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.