10 days ago
Wargaming is looking for a Warehouse Specialist (It equipment, furniture,domestic appliances). Wargaming is one of the world's largest publishers and developers in the free-to-play MMO market. Today the company, founded in 1998, has 20 offices around the world and has over 4,500 employees. The audience of Wargaming games, including the flagship project World of Tanks, reaches over 200 million users across all major gaming platforms. A career in our company is always an exciting challenge and experience that you gain by working with world-class experts.
What will you do?
- Timely orders
- Reception, delivery, placement, storage of goods in the warehouse.
- Keeping records in 1C.
- Participation in scheduled inventories.
- Warehouse maintenance.
What are we looking for?
- Good physical condition. We order a variety of the equipment which is quite heavy.
- Be responsible. All our equipment needs careful storage, systematization and accounting.
- Our processes are well established.
- Ability to strictly follow instructions and extreme attention to details.
- Ability to manage your time and priorities. There are many tasks, varying in complexity, importance and urgency. You need to feel calm in this environment and set your priorities correctly.
- Some of our equipment is very expensive, or even unique and very valuable to us.
- Confident PC user. You will have to deal with different software.
- Team player. The team is the most valuable thing for us, this is the only way to achieve outstanding results.
- Be familiar with computer technology. Understanding the difference between CPU, SSD, GPU is welcome, as well as the desire to learn and understand.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.