This job might no longer be available.
14 days ago
Workplace Experience Coordinator
The Workplace Experience (WE) Team at Unity is dedicated to making our environment an amazing and innovative place to work!
It’s well known that people are more effective at what they do, the happier they are. This is where the Workplace Experience team comes in; from social events to office perks, we collaborate, think creatively and implement strategies to add to our thriving Unity culture.
As a Workplace Experience Coordinator, you will be the face of the Paris office for all employees, visitors and candidates. You will have a huge impact in creating and maintaining the Unity culture as we grow.
The WE team works closely with internal teams and vendors, to maintain a great work environment.
You will join a global team that takes pride in crafting inspirational workplaces and fostering an inclusive and fun culture.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage the reception desk and be the first impression for Unity’s guest, clients, vendors and employees
- Enforce security protocols for visitors, candidates, and employees; make sure site-specific security and access controls
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with our various vendors, raise purchase requisitions and insure payments are processed
- Planning, organizing and coordinating internal and external events for Unity employees
- Maintain office supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating placing and expediting orders.
- Manage the office’s general cleanliness and organization of break room and conference rooms
- Approve bookings (desks, parking as required)
What we’re looking for
- Able to communicate in both English and French (written and verbal)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent problem solving abilities, displaying accuracy, flexibility, and reliability on all tasks assigned
- Good social skills; someone who is proactive, and a great teammate with the proven track record to multitask and prioritize
- Flexibility in assisting with special projects in various areas as they are assigned.
You might also have
- Experience in the hospitality and customer service industry is a plus
- Hands on experience with Mac and Windows including experience in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and proficient with Gmail and Google Calendar
- Comfortable coordinating facility related work with external vendors (i.e. annual fire alarm verification, HVAC preventative maintenance, etc..)
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Relocation support is not available for this position.
International relocation support is not available for this position.
Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at DPO@unity.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.