Voice UX Designer
6 days ago
Volley develops voice-controlled games and entertainment. Our voice experiences are world-class and attract millions of users every month.
We’re looking for a Voice User Experience Designer to create and iterate on intuitive voice-first user experiences for some of our most popular smart speaker products.
In this role, you will own interaction flows, iterate on ideas to drive KPIs, lead the user experience and advocate for your ideas as part of a functional team. You’ll be on the frontier of voice design, creating experiences for the 100 million+ Americans that own smart speaker devices (Amazon Echo, Google Home).
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Experience (3+ years) designing thoughtful interactions for complex applications.
- UX experience with a deep focus on usability, customer flow, and interaction design.
- Curiosity to design for new platforms and devices
- Experience designing new features and experiments to hit KPIs.
- Ability to use data to inform design decisions.
- Experience managing multiple projects, and thriving in fast-paced, startup environments.
Some things you may have done in the past:
- Designed innovative user experiences for mobile apps, websites, broadcast, smart speaker devices.
We're a small but quickly growing team that enjoys working together! We love coming together over Zoom happy hours, the funny and strange in Slack #random, and once we're back in real life, occasional karaoke sessions. If this sounds like fun (we promise it is), get in touch!