This job might no longer be available.
Voice Designer (f/m/d)
Düsseldorf NRW de
7 months ago
As a Voice Designer you will work closely with a multidisciplinary team and have the responsibility for planning, organizing, implementing and maintaining all voice-related content over the course of the project. In the position you will be working closely with the audio/narrative/cinematic/game-design teams to ensure that all voice-related content meets everyone’s needs.
Further responsibilities include:
- Participate in the integration of voice / dialogue in the game
- Plan voice-recordings in collaboration with third-party providers.
- Collect and organize the available data (Mocap recordings, studio recordings, ADR, robo-voice)
- Attend Voiceover and MoCap sessions in-house or in external studios.
- Participate in the preparation and development of voice content for Performance Capture sessions
- Participate in the planning of the voice production in collaboration with the Audio Director
- Debug, maintain and ensure the final product quality
- Diploma in Audio, Sound Design, Music or equivalent training
- Experience working with voice over related tasks in the film, TV, and/or video game industry
- At least 1 shipped title or completed a large project in the entertainment industry
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in English
- Ability to quickly learn new software and direct voice recording sessions;
- Extensive scripting, post-production and voice production knowledge;
- Extensive knowledge of audio processes & DAW software (Nuendo preferred)
- Experience of working with game engines and audio middleware is a plus
- Able to work under pressure in a sound team with other voice and sound designers
- Knowledge of voice and voice history in video games and experience in the field a major asset
- Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
- 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the NRW region.
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
- Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme through salary sacrificing in which the employer also matches contributions
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month.
- Discounted Games. We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
- Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
- English and German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
- Free fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea and Water. Enjoy fresh fruit and beverages in our office.
We offer a highly interesting challenge for a team player including the possibility to show personal initiative. If you are passionate about video games and would like to work with like-minded professionals in an international team, please apply via our career portal.
The application should include your resume, portfolio and cover letter detailing your earliest starting date, salary expectations and motivation.
For further information please check bluebyte.ubisoft.com and www.ubisoft.com.
Ubisoft Blue Byte GmbH
Luise-Rainer Str. 7
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "Far Cry", "James Cameron's Avatar", “Beyond Good & Evil 2", "Ubisoft Escape Games", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.