This job might no longer be available.
Voice Designer [Unannounced Project]
5 months ago
We’re seeking a Voice Designer for our Unannounced Project.
As a Voice Designer at Massive you’ll enhance, design, and create the immersive, authentic worlds Massive is known for; planning, organizing, implementing, and maintaining all voice-related content. In this role, you'll also be working closely with the audio, narrative, cinematic, production, and game-design teams to ensure that all voice-related content meets everyone's needs.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted. Applications without a demo-reel won’t be considered.
- Preparing and developing voice content for our game;
- Organizing voice recordings in collaboration with production and third-party providers, according to the project schedule, for voice and performance capture sessions;
- Carrying out post-production of voices;
- Owning the voice database structure and maintenance;
- Owner of and continually developing the voice pipeline;
- Managing & integrating voice assets in the game, ensuring that deliverables are completed on time and to spec;
- Collaborating with localization on post-production in all languages;
- Debugging, maintaining, and ensuring the final product quality.
You as a person
You're well organized and find the success of your team most important. You have the ability to anticipate and find solutions to problems that may occur within the team, a task you find inspiring. You hold a passion for interactive voice, and with your experience, know when and how to suggest improvements that will drive up the overall quality of our game.
Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- A relevant showreel of your audio work is required;
- Several years of voice design experience from the video game industry;
(Ideally, you have more than 3-years’ experience)
- Previous experience from major productions through to release;
(ideally, you have credits on at least 1-major video game title)
- Relevant degree in an Audio field, or the equivalent work experience;
- Proficient with post-production i.e processing voices for cleanup, special effects, and loudness standards;
- Experience with recording voice talent and voice direction;
- Experience with performance capture shoots;
- Knowledge of audio processing & software (Reaper, PT, Izotope RX etc.);
- Knowledge of Wwise audio-middleware;
- Knowledge of audio capabilities and limitations of the different gaming platforms;
Good to know
We aim to build a team that continuously pushes the boundaries of what’s possible in game development, and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us, we might ask you to complete a practical test as a part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you. Meanwhile, please check out the videos posted below and our employee perks here, to gain greater insight into life at Massive.
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft, the world’s third largest independent video game publisher. We are more than 650 people from 45+ different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3, Tom Clancy’s The Division and our latest Avatar Project.
We value diversity at Massive, promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.