1 day ago
At Arkadium our purpose is to have fun while creating fun - and that’s exactly what we’ve been doing for 20 years.
We’re the creators behind the world’s most-played games. From the Solitaire that came on your Windows machine, to hundreds of other games you’ve come to know and love - you can find our games on Arkadium.com, iOS, Android, and lots of other big sites worldwide.
As a proud Evergreen business our values of Fierce Drive, Positive Energy and Living Full Lives are the driving force behind how we run and the choices we make.
We’re privately held (aka stable and reasonable about growth), founder-led (aka passionate about our craft) and we consistently rank as a “Best Place to Work” (aka not your typical games company).
Interested in becoming an Arkadian? We’d love to hear from you.
Arkadium is looking for a motivated, experienced Visual Designer.
This is a remote position. Work is possible from any region, but in the time zone of Moscow. Working hours from 10:00 to 19:00.
- 3 years of professional visual design and branding experience
- Agency experience is a plus
- Experience in responsive design and use of design system such as Sketch or Figma
- A solid understanding of graphic design, typography, iconography, art creation, color
- Plugged into current design trends and eager to apply them to our products
- Knowledge of relevant industry tools including the Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects) with video experience as a plus
- Works well in a team environment and is experienced in providing meaningful feedback
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle a variety of assignments
- Ability to iterate on design based on feedback from stakeholders
- All applicants must share a link to their portfolios
- Create high-quality visual designs for all products, ensuring that every design adheres to Arkadium's brand and standards of excellence
- Accurately create time estimates for tasks, and work with product owners to make strategic roadmap decisions
- Stay on top of trends and share industry best practices for visual design
- Proactively learn new software and technologies, as needed, and coach others in the use of those tools
- Contribute relevant ideas and feedback during team meetings, product reviews, and brainstorms
- Demonstrate ability in multiple domains (including UX)
- Health Insurance with heavily subsidized medical, dental & vision plans starting on day one
- Performance-based quarterly/annual bonuses
- A good balance between work and personal life, including Happy Fridays in the summer
- Additional paid time off
- A focus on professional growth through internal classes, access to professional conferences, and specialized training and certification to industry standards
- Company-paid English courses