Visual Designer III, Valorant - Store
5 days ago
VALORANT is Riot’s take on a character-based tactical shooter. Your craft expertise and eye for art direction will help deliver our player's deep engagement and rich fantasy worlds. You will work with internal artists and developers to produce UI and creative work at the highest quality bar, at times raising or redefining what good looks like. You will partner with the Brand Manager, Producer, and Craft Lead to support team rituals, art direction, and product cohesion on a variety of visual content for VALORANT’s frontend UI.
- Execute on all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Solve complex design roadblocks
- Collaborate with internal artists, producers and developers to create visual stunning game interfaces.
- Provide briefs, feedback, and guidance to collaborating Visual Designers for the best art outcomes.
- Implement UI Layouts in Unreal 4.
- Foster and improve efficient and scalable production processes.
- 6+ years of experience in the gaming or entertainment-related industry and providing art direction and mentorship across a multi-disciplinary team
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Miro, and presentation tools
- Expert knowledge of Graphic Design and the creative development process
- Showcases a strong understanding of layout, typography, and visual design systems
- Passion for gaming and the Esports industry
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with VALORANT/FPS genre cosmetics
- Familiarity with Jira is a plus
- Experience with Unreal Engine (blueprints) and scripting
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about players' experiences, this could be your role!
Riot focuses on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy and other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.