This job might no longer be available.
Visual Designer - Global Marketing
17 days ago
Riot Games is now a multi-game studio and next on the list… becoming THE entertainment company of the 21st century. As a result, our Global Marketing Creative team was born to better support all of our Marketing Creative needs.
As a visual designer for Global Marketing Creative , you'll report to the Manager of Art and Design. You will create assets that enhance behind-the-scenes content, including visuals for articles, videos, and social media posts that shine a light on Riot's development process. You'll bring your expertise of visual design to creative brainstorms with writers, video editors, comms strategists, and more. Your understanding of how players consume content across media will guide you in creating visuals that help players connect to the developers behind the games they love. You can break down complex stories into visual beats that are easy and fun to digest for our audience.
- Design article banners, video thumbnails, graphs, and other supporting assets for articles and videos
- Create infographics and other content for social media, including patch note summaries
- Explore ways to improve behind-the-scenes content using high-quality visuals
- Contribute to creative brainstorms with video editors, video directors, writers, and other disciplines to develop content across media
- Plan out work and set expectations for development to bring concepts to publication, including delivery of assets
- 2+ years of experience working in an agency or in-house creative team
- Familiarity with social platforms and best practices on optimizing content for this space
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Experience working with tools to create, export, and manage image assets
- Experience working with illustration/illustrators
- Desire and/or ability to illustrate is a big plus
- Able to communicate ideas and concepts effectively to larger team
- Familiarity with at least one of Riot's current games or genres
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code . Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming .
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.