Video and Graphic Communication Team Leader
Montreal QC ca
12 days ago
As Video and Graphic Communication Team Leader, you will be in charge of supporting a team of graphic designers and video developers and specialists on a variety of projects while ensuring that deadlines, budgets and the expected quality standards are met. You will use your expertise in artistic and creative content creation to coach your team members, working closely with them to monitor progress and validate results. When necessary, you will assist with production depending on your field of expertise.
As Team Leader, you like everything to fit together perfectly, and you are not satisfied until the result meets your expectations. In order to achieve the desired results, you consider content quality and accuracy top priorities. As Team Leader, you know how to recognize and develop your teammates' strengths, and you trust them to achieve exceptional results. As a team player, you work with your colleagues and listen to your numerous internal clients. You are constantly evaluating the best way to communicate, and you are not afraid to innovate or implement new initiatives when necessary.
What you'll do
- Create, prioritize, assign and monitor your team's daily tasks and progress in accordance with deliverables
- Assist your team by coordinating all aspects of video and graphic production
- Act as a point of reference for content creation and make sure that all elements meet agreed-upon expectations and needs
- Ensure quality control on all product elements
- Liaise with clients on behalf of your team
- Report to the director regularly regarding your team's progress and suggest corrective measures when necessary to meet set objectives
- Act as a technical and/or artistic mentor for your team, as necessary
- Performs all other related tasks
What you bring
- Undergraduate degree or college diploma (AEC) in your field or equivalent
- Project Management Certificate (an asset)
- Minimum of seven years of experience in your field (graphic or video production) or other relevant experience
- Five years of team management experience
- Knowledge of technical constraints related to video and graphic production software
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail; meticulous
- Ambitious attitude with realistic expectations Always looking for the perfect idea that will provide tangible results
- Team player
- Adept at marketing and branding
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.