This job might no longer be available.
16 days ago
Within our Knowledge Management department, you will integrate, as a Video Specialist, the creative pole whose mission is to support all internal teams in capturing key expertise through the realization of various video projects and the broadcasting of internal events.
In this context, you will support the team in its mission: facilitate access to key content and promote their visibility internally for all teams. More specifically, you will be required to :
- Record and edit events and priority sharing conferences in the studio;
- Plan and coordinate shoots;
- Produce and edit videos in synthetic formats that highlight internal knowledge for the entire company;
- Coordinate technical aspects for internal streams and broadcasts;
- Ensure quality editing and artistic quality of video products;
- Support the Knowledge Management team in the delivery of content and assets (videos, graphics, motion design) aligned with our editorial line.
- Experience in video production and/or post-production (portfolio required);
- Editing skills (Adobe Premiere) imperative as well as motion design, graphic design & post-production tools (Adobe After Effects, Photoshop);
- Knowledge of streaming (Obs and/or Xsplit) is an asset;
- Good knowledge of the video production process from the installation of lighting, microphones and cameras to editing and streaming;
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once and be comfortable with both operational and strategic tasks;
- Team player, creative and versatile.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Creating the unknown since 1997.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being. Our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success. Join us!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.