Video Producer and Motion Designer
1 month ago
AppLovin makes technologies that help businesses of every size connect to their ideal customers. The company provides end-to-end software and AI solutions for businesses to reach, monetize and grow their global audiences. For more information about AppLovin, visit: www.applovin.com.
To deliver on this mission, our global team is composed of team members with life experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives that mirror our developers and customers around the world. At AppLovin, we are intentional about the team and culture we are building, seeking candidates who are outstanding in their own right and also demonstrate their support of others.
Fortune recognized AppLovin as one of the Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2022, and is a Certified Great Place to Work in 2021, 2022 and 2023. Check out the rest of our awards HERE .
Our in-house creative team is looking for a Video Producer and motion designer in North America. You will report into the Creative Production Manager, Video. You would be joining a team that is responsible for creating a variety of videos including filming, editing and motion graphics across the wider brand teams. This is a great opportunity for a creative individual who is interested in all things motion and wants to grow in a fast-paced, highly collaborative and international work environment.
This is a completely remote position that does require travel to corporate HQ in the Bay Area, various event locations throughout North America, Europe, and Asia based on projects.
**To be considered for this position, you must include your resume and portfolio .
- A self-starter, optimistic, creative, willing to be flexible, and can work both individually and as a part of a growing and talented team
- You value “team”, humanness, and the concept that you are a part of a collective whole
- Detail-oriented and have a problem solving attitude
- Great written and verbal communication skills—you can be clear and down to earth
- You're a learner and interested in understanding how the business works in a way to help you tell visually compelling stories
- A strong collaborator who possesses a desire to set the bar and work in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment
- Take feedback well (and not personally) in a way that allows for collaboration and elevation
- You like staying up-to-date with industry trends and technological advancements in animation, motion design and sound design
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in different time zones to conceptualize, plan, and execute video projects that align with the company's brands and messaging.
- Take leadership and manage the end-to-end video production process, from storyboarding to filming, post-production, editing, sound and final delivery
- Utilize your knowledge of camera, composition and lighting techniques to ensure optimal video quality both in studio and on location
- Operate a variety of video equipment, including cameras, audio recording devices, and lighting setups
- Edit and enhance video content. This includes color correction, audio balancing and adding motion graphics.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, content and design teams to create concepts and bring them to life with motion graphics.
- Be able to wear different hats as a video all rounder and independently manage video production and motion graphics projects
- Keep up with industry trends in motion graphics, editing and filming and share new creative ideas
- Be able to travel and film our in-house events at various locations around the globe.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Film Production, Communications, Media, or a related field.
- 4+ years of experience in a video all rounder position. Experience in corporate tech or agency is a plus.
- Strong portfolio showcasing diverse video projects that demonstrate proficiency in filming, lighting, editing, and animation.
- Proficiency in Adobe creative suite and Davinci resolve
- Strong storytelling abilities, with a keen eye for detail and composition.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, remote work environment.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or other legally protected characteristics. Learn more about EEO rights as an applicant here
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AppLovin will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you’re applying for a position in California, learn more here
If you are a California resident, read our CA Privacy Notice
to learn more about how AppLovin processes your personal information.