Video Generalist (UA Creatives)
10 days ago
The Rapid Production team is looking for an energetic and motivated Video Generalist (UA Creatives).
The Rapid Production unit arose as a reflection of modern marketing trends. We are keen to be rapid, cost-efficient, and performance-oriented. Our team of 10+ members excels at delivering video and graphic assets on a large scale. We use automation, simplified processes, and advanced team motivation strategies to achieve outstanding results. That's why our clients love us.
Our employees can choose the projects they like, their workload schedule, and the tempo they are comfortable with. Our projects are short in production time, and most of them avoid dedicated management functions.
We need an experienced person capable of creating tons of high-quality UA, marketing, and promo videos.
This position requires that you actively take part in creative sessions and market research. At the same time, we need a person who can analyze performance results and constantly improve ideas.
What will you do?
- Create high-quality UA, marketing, and promo videos
- Take part in creative sessions and marketing research
What are we looking for?
- At least 1 year of experience as a video generalist
- Portfolio with User Acquisition videos for mobile titles
- Experience with different game genres (core, mid-core, casual, hypercasual)
- Proficiency with Adobe After Effects, Premiere, and Photoshop
- Knowledge of various Adobe After Effects plug-ins
- Impressive motion design skills
- Understanding of the basic editing, composition, and rhythm principles
- Ability to work with sound
- Knowledge of 3D graphics software
- Intermediate or higher level of English
- Creativity and passion
- Communication skills
- Multitasking abilities
- Stress resistance
- Positive and open mindset
- Passion for games
What will help you stand out?
- Character animation skills
- Cinemagraphic skills using game engines and camera
- Experience with desktop game titles
- Color correction skills
- Experience with Adobe Animate or Spine software
- Knowledge of Wargaming products
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.