Video Game Tester - Montreal
18 days ago
Keywords Studios Montreal is looking for awesome video gamer testers to join our team.
What makes a great tester?
- A great tester is dedicated to their work and wants to help make amazing games even better.
- A great tester works as an integral part of a team hand in hand with their team leader and colleagues.
- A great tester knows how to have fun while working in a diverse, fast-paced environment, and still remaining professional!
Skills and attributes most recognized in our team:
Candidates should be available to work from home and in-office according to project demands. To be eligible, you must already live in the Montreal area and you must be available full-time (40 hours a week) from Monday to Friday, for at least 3 consecutive months. Given the current conditions brought by COVID-19, stringent security measures of cleaning and social distancing are in place to ensure the safety of everyone in our studio for the duration of the crisis.The chosen candidate must either be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a Temporary Foreign Worker with an Open Work permit or in the process of requesting a Working Holiday Visa.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Able to adapt to variable tasks while maintaining top quality time management.
- Avid gamer with strong gaming experience.
- DES (high school) and over 18.
- $14.00 - $16.50 CAD per hour, depending on shift time
- Potential for full-time, permanent openings with growth opportunities
- Internet subsidy.
- One day-off for every 160 hours worked in the office.
- Partnerships with STM, Telus, and BIXI (among others)
- Employee Assistance Program
- And so much more
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!