Video Game Producer
4 months ago
Glu Mobile is looking for a Game Producer to join our team at the Hyderabad Studio.
As a Game Producer, you will be responsible for working with partners, developers and stakeholders to guide the life cycle of games up until release. The focus will be in leading the development process and managing multiple stakeholders - internally and externally. A successful candidate will have a hands-on approach, be comfortable working with a team, international partners, with little supervision and have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Collaborating with Directors and Leads to establish long term feature schedules, milestone definitions and phase/sprint goals
- • Driving the development of game features and content from concept to completion, often on multiple initiatives simultaneously
- • Understanding and communicating project milestones, task deadlines, and stakeholder feedback to team members across the studio
- • Predicting, identifying and proposing solutions for project risks and issues
- • Being in constant communication with Leads and Directors to make sure the project expectations are clear and realistic
- • Being a part of the team – working with the teams to overcome complex problems, improve product quality and stay on track
- • Chairing meetings to facilitate communication among team members
- • Managing Associate Producers or Production Coordinators with a focus on development, mentorship and long-term career growth
- • Being a partner to different Publishing groups including Production, Legal, PR and Marketing
- • Working with QA Managers to make sure the right things are getting tested and working with the teams to make sure the right things are getting fixed
- • Experienced and Knowledgeable: You’ve got at least one full game project under your belt in the role of Producer; you’ve managed people before and enjoy being a mentor; you have a passion for games and are familiar with our studio's games.
- • Organized: You can process, organize and track large amounts of information; You keep things prioritized and on time; you can develop a game plan with a flexibility that allows for fast and frequent change
- • A Manager of Risk: When it comes to risk, you are always several steps ahead; you get out in front of upcoming problems and are ready to propose solutions; the red-flag is part of your default wardrobe
- • A Pro-Communicator: You are able to communicate effectively both verbally and in written form; you enjoy and value face-time with the team; you understand how to keep people informed at senior, mid and junior levels; you can speak fluently in all languages of game development across many disciplines; you have strong follow-up skills
- • A People Person: you understand the importance of having strong relationships at every level; you maintain a positive outward attitude, even when situations become difficult; you are professional, respectful and approachable
- • A Leader: you are the kind of person people want to work for and work with; you are eager to not only hit the quality bar, but raise it whenever possible; Your enthusiasm towards the project is infectious
- • A Creative Non-Creative: you can look at the game and know in what ways it needs to be better; you are able to communicate a need for change and can articulate ideas for improvement; you have a trusted eye for quality that Team Leads accept and depend on.
Glu Mobile (NASDAQ: GLUU) is a leading creator of mobile games. Founded in 2001, Glu is headquartered in San Francisco with Bay Area studios in Burlingame and San Mateo, and international locations in Toronto and Hyderabad. With a history spanning over a decade, Glu’s culture is rooted in taking smart risks and fostering creativity to deliver world-class interactive experiences for our players. Glu’s diverse portfolio features top-grossing and award-winning original and licensed IP titles including, Cooking DASH, Covet Fashion, Deer Hunter, Design Home, MLB Tap Sports Baseball and Kim Kardashian: Hollywood available worldwide on various platforms including the App Store and Google Play. For more information, visit www.glu.com
or follow Glu on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Cooking DASH, Covet Fashion, Deer Hunter, Design Home, Tap Sports, Glu and Glu Mobile are trademarks of Glu Mobile Inc.