This job might no longer be available.
Video Game Producer
16 days ago
Occupying the key position in game production process at Gameloft Studio in Hanoi, you will coordinate project teams to develop world-class games on mobile devices for international markets.
Your overall responsibilities consist of:
- Planning, coordinating and supervising the game development cycle in order to achieve the objectives of the project;
- Developing the project plan, assigning project roles & responsibilities and managing the activity schedule;
- Coordinating the activity of all parties involved in the project (Programmers, Artists, QA, Game Designer, creation teams, support teams and stakeholders);
- Managing the project risks & conflicts, to avoid or reduce any risk that can affect the project objectives;
- Constantly controlling the game quality and the project status to make sure that the games are delivered on time and match Gameloft’s high quality standards;
- Actively communicating with superiors and any other project stakeholders (both internally and externally).
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, and at least 2 years of experience in management position;
- Passionate about the video games, and good gaming background: having good knowledge of a wide variety of video games on different platforms;
- Excellent ability to evaluate video games;
- Strong logic, analytical & planning skills, very well-organized, problem-solving;
- Responsible, result-oriented, able to work under high pressure and to handle multiple tasks at the same time;
- Proactive with a solution-oriented attitude;
- Good leadership and team spirit;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative, and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting, and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Enjoy the exciting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building, and other joyful events;
- 05 working days/ week: From Monday to Friday, applying flexible working time.
- Lunch Allowance: VND600,000/ month. Entertainment Allowance: VND6.000.000/ year.
- Premium Health Insurance, Annual Health Check-up & other social insurances obligation based on 100% salary.
- Tet Bonus (13th-month salary) and Project bonus (twice/ year)
- Annual salary review
- Leave entitlement: 33 days (16 days annual leave, 5 paid days sick leave, 01 company leave, 11 days public holiday)
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your application to email@example.com
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
As you are interested in career opportunities at Gameloft, please take the below survey to help us better understand how candidates define our employer value proposition.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 70 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft Hanoi Studio is looking for the best talent to join our team and help create the best experiences for players.