6 days ago
Supernatural won Fast Company’s October 2020 award for Best App and is a next-generation fitness experience in VR (virtual reality) with real coaches, stunning natural environments, music from major record labels and new workouts released every day. Available now on Oculus Quest.
Developed by a team of passionate world-class experience designers, choreographers, game developers, trainers and physical fitness experts, Supernatural is a dynamic, immersive, experience that is always adapting to your needs, personalized for you, and available on demand, in your home.
The impact you'll have:
As a Video Editor, you will be responsible for editing stereoscopic, mixed reality, and voiceover content to meet our daily content release deadlines.
What you’ll do:
- Adhere to exacting quality standards to choose the ideal footage for each project
- Assist Post Production supervisor by delivering high quality content on rigid deadlines
- Assemble and upload final video and audio assets for export to our backend.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 5+ years experience in editorial / post-production (studio, agency or freelance)
- Ability to self-manage and organize workloads around tight deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Expertise in non-linear editing platforms (Adobe Premiere)
- Expertise with audio editing software, such as Audition, Izotope, or Pro Tools
- Experie nce with After Effects and Photoshop
- Proficient with both macOS & Windows 10
- Shot Tracking software experience (Frame.io, Shotgun, etc.)
- Experience in DaVinci Resolve
- Ability to deliver high quality assets with little oversight required
- Familiarity with FTP/SFTP protocols
- Experience thriving in a startup environment
Bonus points for:
- 1+ years of VR pipeline experience
- VFX compositing experience (Nuke, Flame, etc.)
- Project Management (Wrike, Jira, etc.)
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Storage