This job might no longer be available.
18 days ago
What you'll do
Ubisoft Entertainment is seeking a full-time Editor for our Video Services Department, which specializes in finishing and preparing trailers and static for distribution for the Canadian marketing team.
Our ideal candidate has a strong grasp of container formats, codecs, bitrates and Adobe Premiere. A working experience in After effect is also a strong asset since the candidate will have to edit motion graphics project already created. Additionally, the editor should have excellent organizational, technical, and troubleshooting skills. The Editor will work on multiple projects simultaneously and must transition between them effectively. This position is not involved in game production but part of the Marketing team.
This position is based in Montreal for the Canadian marketing team.
- Modifying existing content to incorporate ESRB icons, brand logos, and end cards.
- Creating re-edits and cutdowns from existing trailers, TV spots, and other video assets.
- Making modifications within After Effects.
- Quality control of assets provided by our production studios and outside agencies.
- Finishing projects with color correcting and audio sweetening.
- Follow up on the performance of the videos and integrate the learnings from the data.
- Master the Canadian popular culture and its codes, especially regarding gaming.
- Working with the with the Social Media Content Specialist to execute and support Video Services quality standards and workflows.
- Communicating directly with clients and addressing feedback on assets on time.
What you bring to the team
- Advance experience in professional video editing.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Premiere, video formats and codecs.
- Working knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Mac OS.
- Bilingualism (French and English).
- An organized mind set.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A team player that can also work independently.
- Familiarity with Jira or similar project workflow platforms is an asset.
- Experience working closely with motion graphics artists is an asset.
- Agency or Corporate experience is an asset.
What to send our way
- Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.