This job might no longer be available.
9 days ago
Phoenix Labs is looking for a passionate and player-centric video editor to create compelling content supporting our North American marketing efforts for Free Fire, Garena’s battle royale mobile game with over 725M players globally. This role will focus primarily on capturing and producing promotional videos and content alongside the marketing team. This Video Editor will be deeply familiar with mobile video creation, have a keen eye for good capture, and skillfully edit their work together. Strong communication skills, creativity, and ability to work under a deadline are a must.
In January 2020, Phoenix Labs officially joined forces with Garena , a digital entertainment company and one of the largest forces for gaming in Southeast Asia. They were one of our earliest investors, and share our vision for connecting gamers worldwide. Together, we are investing deeply into our development capabilities and exploring additional regions, platforms, and games.
- Responsible for video production from brief to final delivery, in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Capture in-game footage through gameplay and developer tools.
- Develop assets and treatments for live broadcast and streaming.
- Data management including raw camera footage, video, sound and graphic assets
- Create content for cross-platform distribution, including social media platforms.
- Research and analyze latest trends, design techniques, and solutions in video development.
- Ensures consistency and proper brand alignment on all content.
- Build healthy and regular feedback loops across international teams and stakeholders.
- Collaborate and engage in constructive brainstorming across teams.
- 3-5 years of experience producing video with professional editing software (Adobe or Final Cut)
- Expert experience creating video content for video games including mobile games.
- Deep understanding of all components of video development - narrative, storyline, design, color, composition, sound, music, and typography.
- Keen eye for detail, camera composition, and shot presentation.
- Intermediate experience with audio and mastering your work.
- Experienced with motion graphics and design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Passionate about the gaming industry and esports
- Experience in 3D animation (Maxon Cinema 4D or other 3D software).
- Experience in-engine (Unreal Editor or Unity)
- Experience working in an Agile setting
- Experience with work administration tools (e.g. Wrike, Asana, Percolate, etc.)
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Who we are:
At Phoenix Labs, we make games because we love them, and we love the way they inspire us, bring us together, and enrich our lives.
Our mosaic community of game developers is united by shared values and a singular mission: Do the best work of our careers creating timeless games, powered by trust, courage, and an unwavering regard for players and each other.
Phoenix Labs have studios located in Vancouver, Montreal, Los Angeles, and San Mateo. We are backed by Garena, our long-time partner in Southeast Asia.