Video Editor Intern (PT)
14 days ago
Red Storm Entertainment is seeking a part-time Video Editor Intern for our Production Marketing department. The VE Intern works in collaboration with internal and external production and marketing teams to execute on all video needs. We are looking for someone who can thrive in a small team environment, produce high-quality content under tight deadlines, and work within guidelines and feedback supplied by cross-functional teams. Experience in crafting video for online audiences, location shoots, interviews, and various video production software (Adobe Premiere, After Effects, etc.) is required.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work directly with Marketing, Production Team Leads, Community Managers and any departments requiring video asset production.
- Capture game footage, staff interviews, developer diaries, event documentation etc. to digitally promote RSE and its products.
- Produce recurring and one-off video pieces for the development and the marketing team, as necessary.
- Collaborate teams to develop video strategy and determine content opportunities, angles, and execution on video pieces.
- Gameplay capture of specific game moments that highlight features or key messages of the game. Secure brief, players, builds, and other information required before capture.
- Direct the gameplay capture to insure all the required needs are met.
- Provide video coverage of studio and industry events.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure that video meets internal guidelines and that assets are press publishable.
- Understanding of video codecs and best practices for various social media platforms.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and be able to quickly transition from one project to another.
- Candidates must submit examples of previous work.
- a passion for video production and experience preferred.
- Experience with documentary, interview, photography, or other live action shoots strongly preferred.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Premiere or other video editing software.
- Working knowledge of After Effects, and Photoshop.
- Ability to develop and deliver edit options, and final projects under tight deadlines.
- Experience working with motion graphics artists.
- Proactive and able to articulate creative ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude while working closely with team members.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of online video trends and the gaming industry.
- Expertise with production lighting, audio, and cameras a plus.
- Experience with Twitch or another streaming platform a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
MORE ABOUT US
Ubisoft’s 21,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Red Storm Entertainment and Ubisoft are committed to making our own active contribution to global carbon neutrality. In September 2020, we implemented a long-term commitment called Play Green acts on two key priorities:
Reduce the company’s carbon footprint by decarbonizing our direct operations on 4 levers: transition to renewable energy, efficiency, self-restraint and shift towards low carbon alternatives. Inspire team members, partners and players by raising awareness our stakeholders and encouraging positive action for the climate and the environment.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by staffing or placement agencies or recruiters.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.