Video Editor - India
3 days ago
We are a global video game organization based out of Seoul, South Korea. The name derives from the slogan “Keep the craftsmanship on”, a rendition of our commitment to developing and publishing world class games from our studios and publishing centers across the globe.
While in India, chances are you know us better as the creators of PUBG, we are also the makers of TERA and ELYON. Our stellar studios based across the globe include PUBG Studio, Striking Distance Studios, Bluehole Studio, and RisingWings.
Video Editor - India
Are you passionate about making an impact on videos for gaming? Do you have the ability to think from first principles & solve complex problems? Would you rate high on entrepreneurial streak with amazing hustling capabilities? Do you have an instinctive ability to proactively collaborate and work with a lot of different teams and individuals? Then this is the role for you.
Experience: Minimum 5 years of industry experience required
[Responsibilities and duties]
● Review raw footages to determine the shot list. Create an initial proposed storyboard draft or line up of the video to present and receive approval before beginning to edit the video.
● Improve video and sound quality using various video/audio software.
● Edit video to include packaging, stock shots, music, graphics, dialogues, sound clips, and other important aspects of the project as required.
● Ensure the correct formatting and presentation for finalized videos.
● Oversee the quality and progress of audio and video and editing.
● Experiment with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements.
● Create graphical packaging of the shows/video, teaser/trailer and tutorials.
● Create the polished final cut before making the video live or present to mentors.
● Gather and transfer all forms of media into editing software and ensure each was updated in the correct format.
● Operate computer editing software (Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and their plugins such as Element 3d, Trapcode Particular) used for video media and effects.
● Establish a clear understanding of the storyline and purpose of the video's creation.
● Create creative thumbnails for each video/show/community page.
● Create creatives for promotion and marketing of content for various platforms.
● Managing complete postproduction end to end.
● Master's/Bachelor's degree in film/video editing or related certification is required.
● Professional mastery of video and audio editing software like Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve, and graphic programs like After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator.
● Ability to multitask and work toward several milestones on various projects simultaneously.
● Ability to understand the desired outcome of a project when meeting with the team and the ability to bring them to life.
● Experience editing various video projects and inserting sound effects, music, and transitions.
● Proficient in creating rough concept boards for video and other visual representations of planned edits for video projects.
● Convincing communication skills are required to have a solid understanding of project scope and implementation.
● Ability to collaborate well with other creative professionals to supply vendors with top-notch finalized products.
Resume review - 1st interview - Assignment Round - Hiring Manager interview - Final Round - Offer
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.