This job might no longer be available.
Video Content Creator
Stockholm Stockholm County SE
7 months ago
Avalanche Studios and Expansive Worlds are looking for a Video Content Creator to create fun and engaging video content for our self-published titles - including theHunter: Call of the Wild, Generation Zero as well as future games.
As a Video Content Creator at Avalanche Studios you are a storyteller who excels at crafting attractive, high quality, dynamic video game content for a variety of online channels. You will be part of our growing publishing team and we count on you to bring in know-how, passion and commitment to showcasing the variety and fun of our games to new, and current, fans around the globe.
You are able to record and capture game footage to create short ads and longer trailers plus handle all elements of post-production including editing, sound design and audio post production, color correction, and compression for final delivery. A plus is if you have also shot live action before and is comfortable directing people during interviews.
The role is a great opportunity for someone who is creative, collaborative and interested in being part of a young and growing organisation.
- At least 5+ years of experience with video game capture (FRAPS, Elgato or similar) and video editing software (Final Cut Pro, Premiere, After Effects etc)
- Experience making gifs and short videos to create engaging content
- Ability to come up with fresh, exciting ideas for gameplay videos
- Great knowledge of gaming cultures and trends as well as social media channels (Facebook, YouTube, Twitch etc)
- Understanding of the gaming world and how to create content that gamers enjoy watching
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Creative, proactive and self-motivated
- Team player
- Passionate about games - preferably knowledge of both PC and console platforms
- Experience of using a film camera to shoot interview films
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to evaluate performance of content and presenting new ways to improve for the future
- Strong attention to detail while multi-tasking
- Ability to excel in a high-powered, fast-paced environment
- Interested in hunting and the outdoors
We will only consider applications that consist of both a cover letter and a CV plus a portfolio of materials. In your cover letter you should include why you want to work at Avalanche Studios and which games you are currently playing. For this role you need to be able to work full-time in our Stockholm office. To apply for this position please register below. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only.
At Avalanche Studios, we believe in worlds without limits, and we are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion, courage and craftsmanship.
Our state of the art studio is located in the beautiful area of Södermalm, in the center of Stockholm and the Game industry Hub. Our studio is a beautiful place inspired by our catalog of games. We hope you’ll come to think of this place as your home turf and creative foundation.
Avalanche Studios is the original creator of the award-winning Just Cause franchise (published by Square Enix) and the developer of Mad Max (published by Warner Bros. Interactive) and Rage 2 (published by Bethesda Softworks). As a publisher, Avalanche Studios has released theHunter: Call of the Wild, Generation Zero and the free-to-play service theHunter Classic which has reached more than 8 million players across 190 countries. Avalanche Studios was founded in 2003 and is based in Stockholm, New York City and Malmö. The studio develops games using its proprietary Apex technology, enabling huge open worlds filled with emergent gameplay. Learn more at www.avalanchestudios.com.