Vice President, Transformation Delivery
8 days ago
SummaryThe Global Transformation Office consists of two teams ‘Transformation Enablement’ and Transformation ‘Delivery’ and this role will lead the
Delivery Team. The VP Global Transformation Delivery is responsible for the leadership of complex, global and enterprise-wide strategic
initiatives that are critical to the delivery of Aristocrat’s corporate strategy. It requires the ability to establish and deliver a major
transformational initiative from idea through to post implementation review. This role is on the leadership team for the Global Transformation
Office and requires an established record of leading program delivery team/s responsible for implementing complex initiatives on time, on
budget and on quality.
What you'll do
We are looking for a well-rounded leader who won’t miss the small details while leading the implementation of key strategic initiatives and the multiple project teams involved in their delivery. To be successful in the role, the candidate will be someone who thrives in an unstructured, collaborative environment and can distil complex problems into actionable work and drive projects to completion.
The role will be based in Las Vegas and may require domestic and international travel. It is expected that the VP Global Transformation Delivery will be a high performing leader, consistently set program delivery benchmarks and actively contribute to shaping the direction and improvement of Transformation Office performance over time.
What You’ll Do
Be the point person for Aristocrat in all things related to global business transformation delivery.
- Work with the SVP Global Transformation to define, plan, deliver & govern initiatives allocated to the global transformation office by the Aristocrat Executive Team.
- Foster a culture of innovation, continuous improvement, and adaptability within the Delivery Team.
- Oversee the planning, execution, monitoring, and successful delivery of complex, cross-border transformation projects on time and within budget.
- Leverage expertise in portfolio, program, and project management to ensure effective planning, execution, and governance of initiatives.
- Proactively identify and manage risks, issues, implementing mitigation strategies as necessary.
- Build, lead & inspire cross-functional initiative teams comprised of Transformation Office, business & external resources to deliver strategic initiative programs owned by the Transformation Office.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners, vendors, and consultants to leverage expertise and resources for successful program delivery.
What we're looking for
What You’ll Bring
The hard-working leader we seek is an adept strategist and thought leader to the business with these qualifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years’ experience in leading transformation programs and 5+ years in leading teams.
- A track record in building and managing a high-performance team.
- Qualifications in project management methodologies i.e. PMI, Agile, Waterfall, Scrum, PRINCE2.
- Domain expertise in operating model transformation, technology implementation, data & analytics, process change and/or strategy implementation.
- Deep experience in portfolio management and managing a team of program leaders to “get the work done”.
- Collaborative approach to working with Business Leaders in leading large and complex change programs.
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities, navigate ambiguity, and make informed decisions in a fast paced environment.
- Proficiency in forming enduring relationships and transforming these into ongoing opportunities.
- Ability to negotiate, influence, network, and communicate well across the organization.
- Sound commercial and financial background, including understanding and building project budgeting, familiarity with contractual conditions and procedures, and the ability to assess risks and take relevant action.
- Proven ability to operate and influence at senior levels.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities with a solution outcomes focus.
- Driver of team culture, adapting positive leadership and teamwork across geographies.
- Ability to deliver program / project management responsibilities such as leading status meetings, identifying / tracking risks and mitigation plans, project planning, resource mobilization, cost tracking & financial updates.
- Develop & deliver executive presentations for stakeholder communications to provide updates on program strategy, approach and progress.
- Excellent trouble-shooting and organizational skills, the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and the capability to participate in resource planning processes based on defined organizational plans.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and across geographies.
Nice to Have
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Previous consulting experience is highly desirable