Vice President, Partner Program
Plantation, FL, United States
13 days ago
The Vice President, Partner Programs will drive strategy and execution of our alliance and partners programs to grow the partner network. These partners include value-added resellers, third party software solution sales system integrators, agencies, and developers. The Vice President role will be a strategic player that will need to build a team to establish and deliver overall strategy and execution plan for our partners. The success of these partnerships will be measured by driving substantial company objectives across product, sales, and customer success. The role reports to the Senior Vice President, Enterprise Sales.
- Manage and develop relationships with third party software solution vendors for sales engagements, system integrators and value-add resellers
- Provide oversight and direction for the technology operations team responsible for support and driving usage for existing platforms
- Develop effective rollout strategies for new programs and sales channels
- Optimize processes to drive business benefit
- Work closely with leadership to strategize on new programs and processes
- Lead the integration of functionality and data through process
- Optimize end user competency and business process execution
- Drive application maturity and increase effective deployment
- 15+ years of experience leading customer facing organizations and proven customer support operations leadership
- Experience developing and implementing scalable customer support processes and systems
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Combined background of post-sale and sales experience
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BA/BS from an accredited university required.
- Masters or PhD in relevant field preferred.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.