This job might no longer be available.
Vice President, Channel Sales
Plantation, FL, United States
7 months ago
Magic Leap is an eclectic group of people who share a magical vision of the future. And we’re growing.
Our mission is to harmonize people and technology to create a better, more unified world. Our vision is to amplify the best parts of you and to advance the human spirit.
The Vice President, Channel Sales will drive strategy and execution of our alliance and partners programs to grow the partner network. These partners include value-added re-sellers, third party software solution sales system integrators, agencies, and developers. The Vice President role will be a strategic player that will need to build a team to establish and deliver overall strategy and execution plan for our partners. The success of these partnerships will be measured by driving substantial company objectives across product, sales, and customer success. The role reports to the Senior Vice President, Sales.
- Manage and develop relationships with third party software solution vendors for sales engagements, system integrators and value-add re-sellers
- Provide oversight and direction for the technology operations team responsible for support and driving usage for existing platforms
- Develop effective rollout strategies for new programs and sales channels
- Optimize processes to drive business benefit
- Work closely with leadership to strategize on new programs and processes
- Lead the integration of functionality and data through process
- Optimize end user competency and business process execution
- Drive application maturity and increase effective deployment
- 15+ years of experience leading customer facing organizations and proven customer support operations leadership
- Experience developing and implementing scalable customer support processes and systems
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Combined background of post-sale and sales experience
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BA/BS from an accredited university required.
- Masters or PhD in relevant field preferred.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.