Verified Solutions Partner Manager
9 days ago
Are you ready for a challenge? Come join our growing Strategic Partnerships team as a Verified Solutions Partner Manager! Our team ensures our Verified Solutions Partners (VSP) receive the most value from their partnership with Unity.
You will be the primary post-sale point of contact helping our verified solution partners (VSP) and team achieve specific business results. In collaboration with our Senior Strategic Partnerships Managers, our Senior Partner Operations Manager, and our Partner Marketing Managers, you will support our VSP in their revenue growth and success setting timelines and roadmaps. You will also provide education on standard methodologies, drive product adoption, and communicate new opportunities and optimizations to our VSP.
This opportunity will enable you to play a meaningful role in defining the future of Unity's Verified Solutions business while cross-functionally collaborating with internal partners including, Business Development, Marketing, Sales, Sales Ops, Finance, and Support!
What you’ll be doing
- Onboard new VSP while guiding existing partners as they integrate with our ecosystem
- Build roadmaps monitoring work plans to ensure partnerships are optimally set up, implemented, and effectively scaled
- Collaborate with sales and marketing leaders to positively drive adoption of your partners into repeatable plays
- Maintain direct and active relationships proactively resolving business and technical issues
- Analyze and communicate metrics to internal and external partners to execute new growth and optimization initiatives
What we’re looking for
- Experience as a reseller selling 3rd party products
- Expertise in facilitating educational sessions via Zoom with external partners on recommended standard methodologies
- A proven understanding of data management methodologies for aggregating crucial data to indicate partnership success
- Experience navigating a fast-paced environment while maintaining a dedication to perfection and a strong attention to detail
- Proficient in prioritizing and maintaining organization while balancing multiple projects, workstreams, and partners
You might also have
- A background in account management or project management
- Instructional design experience
- A love for using project management tools for organizational purposes
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.