Vendor Relations Manager
20 days ago
Job Title:Vendor Relations Manager
Vendor Relations Manager
WE NEED YOU
If you take pride in dotting the i’s and crossing the t’s, then come work with us and help us build something extraordinary!
Our team of passionate developers is growing. Our backgrounds are diverse, but we all share a real passion for what we do. We believe that if you are looking for a tight-knit crew that celebrates self-expression and embraces collaboration, we will be an excellent fit for you!
STUFF WE WILL TRUST YOU WITH
The Vendor Relations Manager is responsible for maintaining a pleasant and healthy business relationship with our external partners. Specifically, to manage proper legal and finance procedures like handling contracts, invoices, and adding vendors to our IT systems as well as organizing communications between our external partners and our internal development team.
With excellent collaborative skills, combined with a keen attention to detailed planning and organization, the hard-working Vendor Relations Manager is trusted with changing course of action regarding project issues, calling out risks and implementing mitigation strategies, when the need arises. With the objective of ensuring a harmonious and thriving engagement for all parties involved by collaborating with Business Development as to team needs and ensuring favorable rates.
- Maintain a pleasant and collaborative relationship with our external partners, including arranging calls to discuss any issues that may arise
- Track the latest status of all documentation generated by our vendor collaboration, maintain a file archive for easy reference and make it visible to relevant stakeholders. For example, contracts, invoices, payments, NDA’s, etc. And ensuring contract work matches invoiced work
- Keep up-to-date with tax, labor laws and regulations that might change our collaboration with local and international vendors and be liaison between our external vendors and our in-house legal team to ensure compliancy with local and international tax and labor laws
- Provide summary updates to key partners as to actual and projected spend
- 2+ years of experience in either project management, account management or vendor management, preferably in software or game development companies
- Experience with commonly used management software, as well as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
COVID-19 Hiring Update : We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.