26 days ago
It’s an incredibly exciting time here at Space Ape Games. We have projects at all stages of the development cycle, along with a fast paced environment that promotes genuine autonomy. We launched our successful music game, Beatstar, in 2021, and are expanding on our music franchise within the business! We’re preparing to globally launch our new creative puzzle game, Chrome Valley Customs, this year! And we also have some exciting projects we're working on behind the scenes!
We’re looking for a Vehicle Artist/Designer to join us on a full time/contract basis to create original, hi-poly vehicle models for our next hit game, Chrome Valley Customs! You’ll need to be passionate and excited about cars, and be able to demonstrate a range of original vehicle concepts in your portfolio!
- You’ll be a Vehicle Artist/Designer, creating hi-poly concept models of original vehicle designs. You’ll pass these concept models to external partners to create the game ready assets. You’ll be responsible for ensuring the game assets are true to your vehicle designs, providing feedback where necessary
- As one of the vehicle experts on the team, you’ll push the authenticity of the vehicles we produce
- Provide additional 3D support for our small, agile team, picking up non-vehicle tasks as required (environment assets, props, etc.)
- You need to LOVE cars! We’re looking for a total car nut who can bring a lifetime’s worth of knowledge to our team
- You’ll have an outstanding portfolio demonstrating original vehicle concepts. We’d love to see a range of vehicles - classic trucks, modern supercars and everything in between
- You love working in small agile teams where every day could hold something new to tackle
Why Space Ape is right for you
- Be a part of one of several small empowered teams who inspire and challenge one another in the pursuit of our mission
- Autonomy to make your own impact with the support to help it happen
- Designated ‘Ape Space’ creative time where you are free to work on game concepts and ideas away from your day to day
- The freedom to further your skill set the way you want with a generous training budget
- An award winning studio that has been crowned one of the best places to work, for the last 5 years in a row!
- Help run and create games which bring joy to millions of players all over the world
- 5* Glassdoor rating - Check out our reviews
- Entered a long-term strategic partnership with Supercell in 2017
- Competitive salary & stock options
About Space Ape
At Space Ape we pride ourselves on our passion and the trust we place in our people. We look for passionate, productive, team players who are relentless in their pursuit of our mission. There’s no bureaucracy here, we just get things done. Space Ape’s mission is to make the highest quality and most successful mobile games in the world. Founded in 2012 we’ve since launched five games that have been installed by over 100 million people and generated over $250m revenue.
We are part of the Supercell family, giving access to some of the most talented game makers on the planet.
Our studio is currently 120 strong and built around the belief that small empowered teams make the best games. This philosophy enables us to innovate, move faster and have the creative ownership required to make the greatest games on mobile.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.