VSOC operator - Evenings
10 days ago
Unity Technologies is building a world-class Global Business Protection (GBP) team to identify, manage, and ultimately mitigate all incidents involving the safety, security, and risk to both our colleagues and to the global portfolio of workplaces in which they work.
We are now ready to add a Virtual Security Operations Center (VSOC) Operator which will be based out of our San Francisco office. The VSOC provides emergency and non-emergency security system monitoring, call taking, event dispatching, and event driven notification services globally, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week covering 50+ locations, 4,500 people and 19 countries.
The VSOC Operator will be responsible for monitoring the safety and security of Unity’s people, facilities, assets, and product worldwide. Using a variety of tools that range from global access control and alarm monitoring systems to various business intelligence sources, open source, media, internet and in-house tools, the VSOC Operator will be required to detect, analyze, and alert others regarding any adverse conditions Unity may be facing. These may range from extreme weather conditions to political instability, crime, terror, or technical failures.
- Responsible for alarm response escalation, deployment & notification, communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders for all Unity offices around the world.
- Monitor and respond to all safety/security events at Unity offices around the world to ensure the protection of our people, facilities, assets, and product.
- Provide timely communications and actionable intelligence to support the protection of our people, facilities, assets, and product.
- Analyze both raw and processed safety/security event data to identify potential security events, threats, and vulnerabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Some experience in conducting research/analysis.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced, at times stressed work environment.
- Strong team player.
- Comfortable with a high-tech work environment, and constant learning of new tools and innovations.
- Someone who is not afraid to challenge the status quo with innovative and fresh ideas.
- Someone with demonstrated interpersonal and customer service skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving methodology.
- Passionate about building and nurturing a fun, positive, and collaborative culture
- Time management skills, as Unity embraces a healthy work/life balance.
- Someone who can look back on their time at Unity five years from now and say “I built that!”