VP of Marketing
1 month ago
At Arkadium our purpose is to have fun while creating fun - and that’s exactly what we’ve been doing for 20 years.
We’re the creators behind the world’s most-played games. From the Solitaire that came on your Windows machine, to hundreds of other games you’ve come to know and love - you can find our games on Arkadium.com, iOS, Android, and lots of other big sites worldwide.
As a proud Evergreen business our values of Fierce Drive, Positive Energy and Living Full Lives are the driving force behind how we run and the choices we make.
We’re privately held (aka stable and reasonable about growth), founder-led (aka passionate about our craft) and we consistently rank as a “Best Place to Work” (aka not your typical games company).
Interested in becoming an Arkadian? We’d love to connect with you.
Arkadium is seeking a creative, authentic and inspirational leader to develop and build an industry leading growth marketing team. Reporting to the CEO, this opportunity is ideal for a marketing leader who is innovative, motivated and excited to roll up their sleeves in an environment devoid of red tape. This is a high-level, high visibility role that is responsible for organic growth, UA, brand marketing, product marketing, marketing creative, social and platform relations, and PR.
- Lead the marketing strategy for all Arkadium products (digital properties and games), ensuring alignment with our goals, target audience and brand voice
- Define and manage marketing budgets and targets
- Work with the Executive and Product teams to create innovative marketing plans, go to market strategies and compelling collateral and content to excite our partners and players
- Manage and monitor profitable user acquisition strategies and investments to achieve growth targets
- Collaborate with Product teams to optimize marketing initiatives to support and garner interest in new product launches, product features, promotions, announcements and more
- Provide market research and insight into our players and industry to better inform product development that will retain and acquire users for years to come
- Partner with the Analytics team to experiment with A/B testing and accurately measure the effectiveness of any marketing initiatives
- Work closely with the Executive team to communicate key metrics and learnings with engaging reporting
- Continue to refine and amplify the Arkadium brand while ensuring a consistent brand voice that reflects our values across all communications
- Build and mentor a high performing marketing team of subject matter experts
- Create and oversee the organization’s PR, speaking and awards strategy
- Over10 years of leadership experience in free to play mobile game marketing
- Strong professional network within the mobile industry that can foster new growth opportunities and enhance the team
- Experience using marketing automation and analytics tools to track and measure the performance and ROI of marketing programs
- Experience successfully managing multi-million dollar marketing budgets across multiple digital/media channels
- Experience building and leading teams that deliver results
- Deep understanding of player behaviors, market trends and business models
- Understanding of complex digital projects, attention to detail, and organized workflows
- Project management skills and a proven ability to execute successful initiatives in a fast-paced and goal-oriented environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and the ability to foster/maintain relationships across multiple internal teams and external partners/vendors
- While our NY office is currently remote and will adopt a flexible hybrid work policy in 2022, the ideal candidate will be based in the Tri-State area or has the ability to travel to our NY office when required.
- Candidates for this role must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination (and be considered fully vaccinated) by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination is required.
- Competitive compensation with structured performance and career development check-ins
- Annual employee profit sharing program (because we're all it in together)
- Meaningful health insurance with subsidized medical, dental & vision plans (some covered at 95%!) starting on Day 1
- Personal development budget to fuel your passions and desire to learn (Arkadians are taking classes in not only Excel and leadership, but also interior design and even swimming!)
- Additional budget for conferences you're interested in
- Time off from Christmas Eve through New Year's Day to enjoy the holidays
- A unique culture of open, true teamwork and fun
WE'VE BEEN RECOGNIZED!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Business Intelligence Best Workplace – 2020, 2021
- Great Place to Work Certified – 2019, 2020
- Inc Magazine's Best Workplace – 2016, 2017, 2019
- Forbes Small Giants – 2019