VP of Analytics
16 days ago
Loaded is the leading management firm for many of the world's biggest gaming content creators and influencers. Our company's roster attracts global media attention from the world's leading brands, including Netflix, Capitol Records, Pepsi, Universal Pictures, Samsung, Activision, and others who are looking to effectively and authentically engage with the gaming audience.
We're a no bs, fast-moving, creative company who seek people who are, first and foremost, interested in bettering the industry at large. We're authentically human, relentless, award-winning, and in this business to fight on behalf of those who've put their trust in us, no matter the arena.
If that sounds like you, keep reading.
Looking for VP of Analytics ...
The VP of Analytics will be responsible for advising the Strategic Gaming Partnerships (SGP) team, analyzing and mining gaming, financial, audience and behavior data in order to test hypotheses, and drawing conclusions and revealing critical insights; incorporating these insights in reports, documents and presentations for creators, clients, senior management and executives.
Reporting to the SVP of Strategy, the ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of data and analytics, as well as how to leverage them to grow multiple areas of our business. They understand measurement strategies. This highly collaborative role will interface with internal stakeholders in talent, sales, brand consulting, product and executive leadership, as well as external partners in development, partner management, publishing, and marketing.
On any given day you might...
- Be asked to provide actionable insights grounded in gaming consumer knowledge and guided by a broader understanding of business context.
- To drive growth strategies across all marketing and revenue-driving assets and initiatives - including content, distribution, media-buying, database, app, talent, events and more.
- Establish ongoing rigorous processes for tracking and reporting metrics, analytics, and insights to drive those pillars for both marketing and revenue.
- Leverage insights to continuously identify, assess, and prioritize opportunities.
- Analyze new channels and partnerships to expand their brand reach and relevance to gaming audiences via clear, data-driven strategy and decision-making.
- Strong integration with the sales team to support valuation, pricing and ROI-based decision-making and executions.
- Support building a high-performing, cross-functional team culture where discovery and exploration of new ideas are viewed as vital to the success of the enterprise.
Ideally, you have...
- Deep understanding of the sport and entertainment landscape.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- A self-driven work ethic with team-focused coordination.
- Deep knowledge of culture-leading industries and trends.
- Ability to see the big picture and propose innovative solutions to complex growth and marketing challenges.
- Deep knowledge of functionality and sense of audience behaviors and successful content strategies on Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and other live streaming services.
You earn bonus points if you...
- Have a strong network of brands both inside and outside of gaming.
- Have prior experience building teams and managing multiple stakeholders.
- Actively participate in popular culture trends, technologies, and activities.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Company paid life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
401k plan with 4% company matching
Flexible work schedule
Popdog, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status