8 days ago
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of game titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
Playtika is looking for an experienced VP R&D for a key executive position.
Playtika’ s development activities are happening in eastern Europe and the VP R&D will oversee development, testing engineers and the entire technology road map in the unit. He or she, will be a board member, will manage the teams on both day-to-day delivery aspects and projects and on improving infrastructure, quality
- Responsible for the delivery of the studio’s various product lines
- Responsible both for the development and testing aspects of the product
- Responsible for recruitment of both the development and testing engineers
- Responsible for work methodologies and tools across all disciplines in the R&D and testing units, setting coding and coding review standards, testing standards, interfaces and hand-over procedures with internal customers, build and release management processes etc.
- Responsible for full life cycle of the product, from planning, to development, to testing and to supporting the product in production
- Will work hands-on with senior R&D management staff to improve their managerial skills and assist with day-to-day dilemmas and issues
- Responsible for interaction and integration of the studio’s products with 3rd parties (on the technical side)
- Works closely with the Architect / System Analysis team to drive the overall company technology road map
- Works closely within the R&D to drive the R&D’s internal Technological road map
- Experience with leading an R&D team of at least 60+ people
- Experience working with offshore teams – Big advantage
- A strong background in either Internet or Gaming products both on web and mobile- an advantage
- Experience in a startup setting – an advantage
- Willingness to travel (travel frequency: average of 5 days a month)
- Demonstrated team building and leadership skills
- Highly dynamic and fast-paced thinker
- Hands-on experience with agile development methodologies