VP - North America Partnerships
1 day ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role:
Twitch enables content creators to live-stream content to their communities across the globe. The Partnerships team is a core part of Twitch's efforts to engage and support creators through relationship management. The Partnerships team takes pride in developing an industry-leading reputation for facilitating creator growth seeking to drive value with a creator-first mindset at all times.
As Head of Partnerships for North America you will lead a diverse team focused on driving best-in-class partner management of Twitch's creator talent across the US & Canada. Reporting into the VP, Global Creators, you will oversee full-cycle acquisition and development of creators from strategy formation to program execution. The team serves as an advocate for a range of opportunities that drive money, fame and love for creators. As the ideal candidate, you exhibit talent management experience, a creator first mentality and the ability to work under evolving timelines.
This position can also be located in Los Angeles, CA or San Francisco, CA.
- Be accountable for North American creator development and relationship management overseeing the continued evolution of creator services and growth programs
- Lead the North American Partnerships yearly business planning process
- Optimize and drive efficiencies across operating processes and business practices scaling best practices to regional teams
- Iterate and build on the vision of existing strategic programs tailored to our top creator needs and champion North American Twitch creator needs across the company
- Partner with internal teams to drive and execute top creator retention strategies
- Drive the development of scaled partnerships initiatives and support the design of scaled education programs, materials, & curriculums
- Develop custom programs designed to elevate and empower underrepresented creators
- Regularly report Partnerships business results to Twitch's senior executive team
- Lead a team of people managers and individual contributors focused on servicing our creators
- Manage and allocate North American budgets and monitor costs
- Build and elevate reporting standards across the team
- Form important intra and cross departmental relationships required to unlock high value opportunities for creators
- Manage people development systems and structures to reward and grow talent within the North American Partnerships team
- A bachelor's degree (MBA preferred) and at least 10 years of leadership experience in content partnerships, marketing or business development preferably within technology companies
- Experience presenting how plans will meet organizational goals to executive management
- Experience in a similar role, business management, corporate development or other collaborative leadership role.
- Experience partnering with executives across an organization and gaining cross functional consensus.
- 6+ years experience directly with user generated content creators and developing creator careers in a streaming platform role at scale
- A historical Twitch presence as a streamer, moderator, chatter, or lurker. We're partial to folks who genuinely love our product
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.