15 days ago
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL. Deciding to expand its portfolio of products further, Voodoo has more recently announced that it will invest $200M in blockchain gaming studios, to lead the transformation of mobile gaming.
Voodoo is now a team of over 700 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
The Engineering & Data team builds innovative tech products and platforms to support the impressive growth of their gaming and consumer apps which allow Voodoo to stay at the forefront of the mobile industry.
The Engineering & Data team plays a key role in Voodoo’s long-term strategy. It enables Voodoo to both accelerate product diversification and provide a state of the art growth-engine to distribute and scale our games. They create innovative solutions that drive growth with a pragmatic approach, ranging from simple searching to complex machine learning systems.
- Structure and grow the data teams (data science, data engineering, data analytics)
- Provide a unified strategy for data collection / storage / use across all Voodoo entities
- Proactively identify data driven opportunities for the company
- Ownership of the collaboration with 3rd party data providers
- Key touch point for the comex for any data related questionsReports to the VP Eng
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience as a VP of Engineering or CTO in a tech unicorn
- Experience as a VP of Engineering in a large SaaS company
- Engineering Director / Senior Engineering Director in large tech companies (GAFAM like)
- Fluent in English