18 days ago
Noice’s “Content meets Multiplayer Game” platform completely re-imagines how gamers engage with their favourite content creators. Instead of just passively watching content, users on Noice play with the content and the creators. Our stealth beta version has shown that users are engrossed in this lean-forward multiplayer experience with the creators, which results in much higher engagement, retention and monetization for the creators.
Noice has raised over $25 million from founders of game industry unicorns from Unity to Supercell, has been developed for years in stealth mode and has been thoroughly validated with players and content creators. We aim to grow Noice to tens of millions of users and tens of thousands of content creators within the next three years.
And this is where you come in.
We are looking for a resourceful and experienced executive to join our team as “ VP, Creators ” to take global ownership for growing Noice’s creator base, from onboarding the very first gaming creators to scaling to tens of thousands of creators.
As a critical member of Noice’s executive team, you will help formulate our global creator GTM strategy from the very start to rapid scaling, own the P/L and KPis for creators, lead and manage the day-to-day creator operations, including building and leading teams in North America and Europe.
This opportunity to join a highly experienced and driven team of 60 people to build a groundbreaking new consumer platform comes with a competitive salary and direct share ownership in a fast-growing, well-funded, highly disruptive startup.
We are a distributed company with most of our team based in Europe. For this role, we are primarily looking for a seasoned industry executive based in the US with a strong ability to work effectively with team members in Europe.
What you'll be doing
- Globally own and run Noice’s creator relationships from initial GTM strategy to day-to-day operations
- In the first 12 months, you will be responsible for building and leading creator acquisition to grow Noice from the very first gaming creators to thousands of creators
- Optimize Noice’s creator strategy and operations to evolve over time as the platform grows
- Turn creator/company strategy into actionable plans, roadmaps, processes and projects
- Build and lead creator teams in North America and Europe to execute the plans and deliver on agreed-on growth goals
- Disrupt market incumbents with creative, underdog strategies that closely align with the future needs of content creators
- Cross-functionally collaborate with other Noice teams, such as marketing and product
- Own and be accountable for creator success KPIs and global creator P&L
- Champion creators’ needs within the company to help prioritize product development and operations initiatives to make creators’ successful on Noice
What we’re are looking for
- You are an experienced, driven executive with a strong track record of attracting creators at scale to services, products or platforms
- You are a self-starter with an innate ability to be resourceful. You roll up your sleeves and get stuff done rapidly. If your team doesn’t yet have the specific person or the skills to do something important that needs doing right now, you’ll get it done yourself rapidly and then level up your team to tackle it the next time
- You are looking for an opportunity that can define your career, where you be a key leader in disrupting a massive market and growing a multi-billion dollar company
- You are highly motivated and passionate to win while always acting with high integrity and accountability to your customers and within the company
- You are exceptionally well-networked and highly respected within the creator ecosystem. People speak well of you, seek your advice and love doing business with you.
- You have an established network with talent agencies and creator management companies
- You are highly motivated to help your creators succeed and understand their motivations and needs
- You know how to develop and scale “just enough” sales and relationship management strategy and processes as the company scales to support a growing team as well as internal and external stakeholders
- You are a people and team leader who can recruit, scale and mentor high-performance sales and relationship management teams
- You work well with local and remote teams and are able to handle the +8 hour time zone difference to Europe requiring you to work early mornings
- You are able to travel frequently for business both in the US and in Europe, meet and connect in person with your key customers and team members
We appreciate also
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Love of gaming. You have a deep understanding and appreciation for gaming and gaming culture, which lets you speak the same language with gaming creators
- Experience with small, rapidly growing teams or early-stage software, games or media startups
- Experience or insights into the gaming industry, especially free-to-play games
- Strong negotiation skills and proven ability to land win-win partnership opportunities