VIP Account Manager
15 days ago
Workplace: 3 days a week in the Wroclaw office
Hi, we are Ten Square Games, and we live games! No, not a typo - but a level up from loving! We are on a mission of giving players excellent outdoor experiences on their mobiles. With global hits, such as Fishing Clash, we know how to make the best of technology, fun, and fair play. With 44 million users and 300+ people on board we keep growing and learning, having the insatiable hunger for the next success. If you also like to explore the unknown and know how to own it, we want to work with you!
If you want to read our full story you can find it here.
What is this job all about?
Join our team and become the counselor for our most important players!
Surrounded by flashlights and race cars – that’s our VIPs! Or, at least, that’s how we imagine them. They come from many places around the world, have different backgrounds and occupations, but they all have one thing in common – they really love our games! And it’s your job to keep them happy! To succeed in this role, you should be patient, thorough, and result-oriented; also important is an excellent knowledge of languages, good communication skills, and… sales intuition!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Taking care of VIP Player queries;
- Creating VIP-tailored promotional offers to satisfy our best customers;
- Monitoring product issues, listening to player’s feedback for useful ideas;
- Identifying potential issues with high-net-worth customers;
- Improving the quality of VIP customer support or suggesting solutions aimed at making the customer service more efficient;
- Collecting and analyzing information and data on customer segments and suggesting changes for optimization;
- Evaluating and reporting on VIP activities and performance on a daily/weekly/monthly basis;
- Cooperating with product teams, customer support, and BI to ensure a smooth experience for our players.
What do we require?
Amaze us with:
- At least 2 years of experience working with customers;
- Business standard of English;
- Battle-tested analytical skills with good knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Excellent communication intuition, especially on Internet channels;
- Ability to deliver results and outstanding services whilst working to tight timelines;
- Quick to take initiative with business and have a sales-oriented approach;
- Strong team player, confident and people-focused;
- Customer-focused – understanding customers’ needs and providing a personalized customer support experience.
- Knowledge of an additional language;
- Knowledge of customer service tools (Helpshift, Zendesk);
- Passion for games.
What do we offer in return?We are all about our games. We live them and want to create the best product for our players. To do that we need only the best people, and we know that we need to give, in order to receive. We believe that work is much more than benefits, although we have quite a few of those. But you can also count on us, grow with us, be sure to get a free hand to test, learn and improve and most of all you will have a direct impact on the product and the company.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.