This job might no longer be available.
VFX and Animation Artist
1 month ago
Interested in being part of a team that impacts millions of people? If you’re energized by our vision to make the world a better place and you empathize with our players, then read on!
We’re hiring exceptional people to help and grow our game titles— and to dream up new ideas that will reach millions. In this role, you will be working in a fast-paced world with some of the smartest minds in the industry.
What you’ll be doing?
- Animation of UI elements, game objects and characters in Unity using animation timeline / dotween
- Implementation of Particle System and Shader practices with up-to-date techniques in accordance with the new versions
- To get a better performance, optimize the sprites and textures of the visuals, animations and visual effects to be used in the game
- Finding and applying creative solutions to improve the user experience of all animations and effects used in all our projects
- Working closely with designers and engineering teams to produce visual effects that support gameplay, user experience and marketing
What you need?
- A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skill
- Bachelor's degree in related fields
- 2+ years of experience in shipping multiple apps or especially games with a proven workflow
- Advanced level knowledge of Adobe Design Tools, Unity, Spine
- Be comfortable working in a variety of visual styles while sometimes proposing new styles when needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.