Milan Lombardy it
18 days ago
The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for the design and implementation of Visual Effects; he/she will have a passion for making games, strong artistic skills, and an understanding of the technical constraints working within the game environment.
- Design and implementation of high quality AAA Visual Effects to support story, art direction and gameplay objectives;
- Create and optimize VFX to run within performance limitations;
- Follow concept art, story boards, written descriptions, and scripts to prototype and implement high quality VFX in game;
- Work closely with art, programming and design team to anticipate and solve technical challenges within given constraints and visual requirements;
- Translate reference, concept art, story boards, written game design briefs, and verbal directions into prototype and implement real-time VFX in game;
- R&D on new industry technology and trends to improve the project's visual quality and efficiency.
- Experience with node base system;
- Expert-level skills in 3D graphics, particle systems, dynamic shaders, and relevant commercial software applications as 3Dsmax and Maya;
- Experience in creating volumetric particle effects using tools like FumeFX, realflow and afterburn or similar applications a plus;
- Ability to work successfully in a large team of other artists, programmers, and game designers;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organization skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
The position is based in Milan (Italy) and requires working onsite.
Candidates for this position are required to provide a portfolio. Applications without a portfolio will be automatically discarded.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.