15 days ago
Ludia is looking for a versatile and dynamic VFX artist who will have the opportunity to work on several projects such as:
- Produce VFX in a 2D and 3D environment;
- Design high quality 3D graphics animations that enhance the player experience;
- Good knowledge of texture and sprite creation;
- Knowledge of Unity and 3ds max particle systems;
- Optimize the integration of assets in Unity;
- Work with the art and design team to understand the objective of the mandates;
- Participate actively in creative team sessions;
- Contribute to the level of excellence required by our projects;
- Follow up on the work done to correct any bugs;
- Ability to maintain a consistent artistic style while respecting deadlines.
- Degree in art/graphics or equivalent;
- Good knowledge of Photoshop CS and After Effects;
- Excellent command of animation principles;
- At least 1 title published on mobile platform;
- Good knowledge of 3Ds Max or Maya;
- Good knowledge of Unity or other game engine;
- Willingness to give and take direction and participate in multiple tasks;
- Be a responsible and autonomous worker;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Positive attitude and ability to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Excellent knowledge of the game production or real-time animation world;
- Knowledge of C# and shaders;
- Bilingualism (French and English).
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you?
Because we take great care of our Ludians!
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- 5@7 Fridays in our Lounge with our beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? We can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.
Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 14 years ago, the company welcomes more than 380 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity. Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.
To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded as "Canada’s best game maker"by Apple, and "Best Place to Work 2018" by gamesindustry.biz !