Montreal QC ca
11 days ago
What is the challenge for a VFX artist at Ludia?
- Create enticing and high quality animation graphics 2D/3D that will enhance user experience;
- Produce VFX in a 3D environment;
- Produce game effects in 2D / 3D;
- Help create the foundations of particle systems In Unity;
- Optimize asset integration in Unity;
- Work with the art team to understand project scope and objectives;
- Work with Game Designers, 3D artists and other team members to resolve technical issues;
- Design animated gameplay sequences in order to ease the game production process;
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with the team;
- Contribute to the standard of excellence required by our projects;
- Follow up on the work done to correct any potential bugs.
- Degree in Fine Arts/Graphic Design or equivalent;
- Good knowledge of Photoshop CS;
- Excellent mastery of animation principles;
- At least 1 title published, ideally on a Mobile platform;
- Good knowledge of 3Ds Max or Maya;
- Good knowledge of Unity or other game engine;
- Willing to accept and provide direction, and handle multiple tasks;
- Committed independent and responsible worker;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Positive attitude and an ability to provide and receive constructive criticism.
- Knowledge of the game production or animation reality in real time;
- Knowledge of languages C# and shaders;
- Bilingualism (French and English).
- Work in the heart of Old Montreal;
- An open concept work environment with an employee game room, foosball, Ping-Pong and pool table, Tiki Lounge and more;
- Gym 360 - Well-being by Ludia! A space entirely dedicated to the well-being of our Ludians! On the program: group classes or private training sessions given by expert coaches, massage therapy, health juice bar, etc .;
- An impressive health and wellness plan that includes annual health assessments and free access to a virtual clinic for you and your family;
- Four weeks vacation, RRSP contributions, referral incentives, and an attractive bonus program;
- Free snacks, coffee and tea, as well as catered meals;
- Continuing education including free French or English classes
- Happy Hour Fridays with beer and wine after work;
- An amazing team of creative people who work hard and have fun too!
- Watch these videos to learn more:
With over 300 employees, the ability to welcome 1 Million + CCUs and a variety of exciting projects to be developed in the near future, there’s never been a better time to join the Ludia family!
We are actively seeking a creative and passionate individual to join our team as a VFX Artist.
Ludia Inc. is a 12 years old Montreal-based video game company that creates and distributes cross-platform digital games. Our high-quality product portfolio consists of original and world-recognized branded properties such as: Dragons™: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™ Warriors of Waterdeep, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Family Feud® 2 & Friends, Kung Fu Panda: Battle of Destiny, Waldo & Friends, and The Price Is Right™. We are a member of the FremantleMedia family, one of the world’s leading content producers.