2 months ago
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented and experienced VFX Artist to join our team. The candidate for this position needs to demonstrate deep understanding of the industry, have experience with real-time visual effects as well as show interest in emerging trends in this field.
As a VFX Artist you will be responsible for creating high-quality real-time visual FX for characters, environments and gameplay. You will work closely with other departments while creating and implementing VFX assets. You will also help refine the VFX pipeline, optimise visual effects for performance and maintain high-quality standards.
- Creating high-quality real-time visual FX for characters, environments and gameplay.
- Working closely with other departments while creating and implementing VFX assets.
- Helping refining the VFX Pipeline.
- Optimizing visual effects for performance.
- Maintaining high-quality standards.
- 4+ years of experience in the gaming industry is preferred.
- Experience with creating a wide variety of realistic game-ready visual effects.
- Outstanding creativity, attention to detail and a very strong commitment to a project.
- Good attitude towards receiving feedback and exchanging knowledge.
- General knowledge of Unreal Engine and experience in Niagara visual effects system.
- Experience in Photoshop or similar 2D software.
- Good general knowledge of 3ds Max or Maya.
- SideFX Houdini knowledge is a big plus.
- Ability to define and meet a schedule.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- Merch — employee store discounts at CD PROJEKT RED Gear, gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Support during COVID-19 — regular tests and COVID vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
- Relocation package – flight ticket, company apartment for your first month, relocating your pet, shipping your belongings: it’s all covered. Who said moving countries needs to be complicated?
- Relocation assistance — processing your legalization operations for you, assistance with finding residence, tax settlements, helping out with translations if needed, and much more — we have dedicated teams to help make sure that all you need to feel right at home is taken care of.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees — and for your spouse or partner, too.
- Paid Leave — from 20 to 26 days of holiday for every team member per year, paid sick leave, and paid maternity & paternity leave.
- Sustainable campus with an eco ethos — solar panels provide green energy, 2000 plants and an air-filtering system to help provide clean air, electric car charging points, flower meadows, and more green features in the works.
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall and a personal trainer available every day and pilates classes.
- Car and bike parking spaces.
- A designated space for your bicycle, as well as bicycle repair equipment and showers available whenever you need them.
- Our studio library is stocked with around 1000 books and games for you to rent.
- No dress-code — we like to keep it casual.
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.