VFX Artist (Visual Effects Artist)
6 months ago
VFX ARTIST (VISUAL EFFECTS ARTIST)
This role is located in Brno, Czech Republic.
We are looking for a talented VFX Artist to join our team. S/he pushes the level of visual effects even closer to the quality of film blockbusters and the render output to the very edge of the potential of target platforms (PC, Xbox One, and PS4).
- Close cooperation with artists, animators, and sound engineers. Together with them, s/he adds drama into the game and film sequences through her/his own visual effects
- Design, creation, implementation, modification, and innovation of real-time particle effects, using both static and animated 2D/3D elements
- Creating and setting up climatic conditions, environment, air, and weather effects
- Design and creation of prototypes of new effects and render features for the game and engine
- Research, analysis, and dealing with problems related to effects
- Portfolio demonstrating strong artistic abilities
- Perfect sense of timing, animation, and movements of realistic objects and visual effects
- Ability to analyze real atmospheric and physical phenomena (fog, smoke, fire, liquids, cloths, etc.) and implement their efficient and most precise transformation in our virtual world
- Experience with the development of the most up-to-date particle systems and visual effects.
- Experience with 3dsMax (or other robust 3D software), After Effects, Houdiny, and Photoshop
- Communicative knowledge of English
NICE TO HAVE:
- Secondary school or university degree at Graphic arts, Computer visualization, Computer animation or equivalent demonstrated experience and knowledge.
- Experience in other disciplines such as texturing, modeling, skinning, animating or lighting
- Knowledge of drawing, painting, and technical issues of animating
- Experience with one or several scripting languages
- Previous experience with computer game animation or any other discipline of digital animation, visual effects
- A released game project
- Interest in developing video games
- Artistic talent
- Team player
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines
- Proactive approach
- Willingness to continuously develop his/her skills
- Friendly and informal work environment
- Attractive work on globally famous AAA games in a successful company for one of the biggest publishers
- Access to the most up-to-date SW/HW and technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Support for professional skills development
- Games and consoles to borrow
- Employee benefits (sick days, meal vouchers, refreshment at work, multisport card)
- Company events for the employees
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV and portfolio.