User Support Engineer
Λευκωσία, Λευκωσία, Cyprus No Mans Area
11 days ago
We are on the hunt for a gifted individual to join our Nicosia IT team as a User Support Engineer. The position will provide opportunity to work within the Global IT department of Wargaming, interacting with employees at the highest ranks of Wargaming HQ, engaging in support processes of latest technology systems both on the user and tech side, promoting creativity and ingenuity on advance work environments and data center.
The User Support Engineer will report to the Group’s IT Manager.
What will you do?
- Maintain and support medium-sized office infrastructure, including servers, network devices, data storages, wireless access points, end user workstations and laptops, peripherals (printers, scanners, phones).
- Provide technical support to end-users, resolve and troubleshoot computer problems, install and reinstall software and operating systems, provide user training and in general deal with any IT related issues that the Company users may have.
- Will also tackle issues with networking mainly with Cisco and Ubiquiti equipment, server room related issues such as monitoring and maintenance of premises infrastructure, security systems hardware, building and audiovisual automation systems, etc.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills, attention to details, ability to work under pressure and respond to emergencies, friendliness.
- Willingness to work outside normal working hours if needed.
- Desired Competencies: Networking (TCP/IP, basic troubleshooting, Wi-Fi) MAC OS experience Back office (MS Office 365 apps, standard office / productivity software) MS Windows (10, 2016) Handling computer hardware (desktops, laptops, troubleshooting) Computer peripherals (network printers, MFU, IP phones, etc.)
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- VoIP, Experience in video conferencing
- Jira task tracking system
- Cisco Products
- QSC systems
- Good understanding of: Relational databases, Web servers (Apache, NGINX), PHP
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!